Blind Beginnings invites you to our annual Holiday Party on Saturday December 14th
This year we are trying something new and we hope you will be as excited about this as we are. You and your family are invited to a Blind Beginnings Breakfast with Santa!
What to expect:
- A delicious pancake breakfast with pancakes, sausages, fruit, and hot and cold beverages
- An exciting holiday trivia game
- An opportunity to decorate your white cane and other festive crafts
- A chance to get a photo with Santa
- Our famous Blind Beginnings holiday sing-a-long
- An opportunity to connect with other families with children who are blind or partially sighted
Where: Sapperton Hall (318 Keary St., New Westminster)
When: Saturday, December 14, 10:00AM -1:00PM (Breakfast will be served from 10:30 until 11:30 AM)
Why: To celebrate the holiday season with your Blind Beginnings family.
Note: Historically we have always asked families to bring a dish to share. Not this year though, all the food will be provided. We do ask each family to bring a non-perishable item which will be donated to the food bank.
Please confirm your attendance no later than Monday December 9th by emailing Carrie at email@example.com or calling the office at 604-434-7243. Please let us know how many people are coming, and the names and ages of your children.
We would also like to thank the New Westminster Lions Club for helping us organize this festive opportunity.
We look forward to celebrating this holiday season with you!