Camp Hornby is back!
Tribune Bay Outdoor Education Centre
July 17 – 21st 2022
It has been over two years, and we can’t express how excited we are to be able to get back into the Great Outdoors once again!
Camp Hornby will be held at the Tribune Bay Outdoor Education Centre on beautiful Hornby Island from July 17 – 21st, 2022. Children & youth up to 20 are welcome to come with their families. Youth 10 – 20 years who feel comfortable coming to camp on your own are welcome to do so.
We will be offering many amazing activities during this 4 day camp, but some of the highlights you and your family can expect include:
- Children and youth to participate in a variety of outdoor activities including; wall climbing, repelling, high ropes, leap of faith, kayaking, boat ride, team building games, and an opportunity to drive a tractor.
- A chance to play on the beach and swim in the ocean
- Delicious food prepared by the Outdoor Education Centre
- Campfire songs and skits led by the Outdoor Education Centre Staff
- An opportunity to connect with other’s who are living with a visual impairment
- And much more!
For more information about Camp Hornby or to request the registration package, please contact Keisha Anderson, our Programs Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-866-736-8620.
We can’t wait to go camping with you this summer!