Want a chance to be featured on our Limitless Blog this Holiday season? Send us your very own composed poem about the winter or Holiday season no later than December 13th! We will publish up to 5 on the December 24th Blog article.
Our committee is comprised of our own Executive Director, Communications Coordinator, as well as our youth mentor Jill Sloane who is in the process of obtaining her publishing minor.
If you wish to enter a poem follow our guidelines below:
- Poetry can come from any Blind Beginnings member. (Children, youth, family members, etc.)
- One poem per member
- Poems must be no more than 200 words excluding title and author name
- Pennames and wishing to remain anonymous can be accommodated
- Must be written in a family friendly theme
- Artist statements (a paragraph explaining the concept behind your work) are optional.
Must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 13th, 2020.