We are excited to announce that our Virtual Summer Camp registration is now open! Don’t wait, sign up now for the Virtual Event of the Year! While we will miss seeing everyone in person and being in the Great Outdoors, we once again have a lot of great activities planned and we just know we will have a virtual blast, just like last year’s Summer Camp Nights!
This year we will be splitting the days up so there will be something for everyone: mornings will include activities for kids under 12, afternoons for the teens, and the evenings will be fun for the whole family!
Our Kids Camp events for those 12 and under run every day, Monday – Friday between 9:30 AM PST – 11:30 AM PST.
We have some very fun and exciting events lined up for kids 12 and under, including:
- Body Percussion with Daniel Duggan
- Yoga with Harmony Kids Yoga
- Making Wind Chimes
- Puppet Making and Puppet Show with Kellie Haines
- Clay Day!
Our activities for Teens Camp include:
- Making Homemade Bath Bombs
- Harmony Yoga
- Getting the Skinny on Skincare
- Improv with Dougie Cane
- Harry Potter Escape Room
We’ve got some amazing fun for the whole Family lined up, such as:
- Disney Music Bingo
- Audio Described Movie Night
- Talent Show
- Game Show Night
- Campfire Sing-A-Long
Don’t wait, registration closes July 16th, 2021! You are not going to want to miss this year’s Virtual Camp, with more activities packed into 5 days than ever before!
Email Emily at email@example.com to register now!
When you register for the week’s worth of Kids Camp or Teens Camp events, you are also eligible to attend the Evening Family Fun Activities, which take place each evening at 6:45 PM – 8:45 PM PST.
When registering, please include the following information:
- Name and age of Virtual Camper
- Siblings are welcome to join! Please provide the names and ages of any siblings that will be attending any events
- A completed Photo Release Form – Word Document (alternate formats are available if needed)
- Email address to send the Zoom Links to
- Mailing address – we will be sending certain materials and camp goodies along to all participants!
- Emergency Contact Number
Please note: You must be a member of Blind Beginnings in order to register and to participate in programs. Memberships are annual. You can sign up now if you are not already a member or if your membership has lapsed: https://www.blindbeginnings.