Get ready for the Blind Beginnings Virtual Camp 2021 – August 16th – 20th, 2021
This year we will be splitting the days up so there will be something for everyone: mornings will include activities for kids under 12, afternoons for the teens, and the evenings will be fun for the whole family!
Our Kids Camp events for those 12 and under run every day, Monday – Friday between 9:30 AM PST – 11:30 AM PST.
We have some very fun and exciting events lined up for kids 12 and under, including:
- Body Percussion with Daniel Duggan
- Yoga with Harmony Kids Yoga
- Making Wind Chimes
- Puppet Making and Puppet Show with Kellie Haines
- Clay Day!
Our Teens Camp events for teens ages 13 – 19 run every day, Monday – Friday between 1:00 PM PST – 4:00 PM PST
Our activities for Teens Camp include:
- Making Homemade Bath Bombs
- Harmony Yoga
- Getting the Skinny on Skincare
- Improv with Dougie Cane
- Harry Potter Escape Room
And finally, our Family events which are open for all ages and the entire family, run from 6:45 PM – 8:45 PM PST
We’ve got some amazing fun for the whole Family lined up, such as:
- Disney Music Bingo
- Audio Described Movie Night
- Talent Show
- Game Show Night
- Campfire Sing-A-Long
As you can see, we may still be virtual, but we have more activities than ever lined up for all our Campers and their families! Follow the links below to see the full schedules for our KIDS Camps and Teens Camp.
Don’t wait, registration closes July 16th, 2021! You are not going to want to miss this year’s Virtual Camp, with more activities packed into 5 days than ever before!
Email Emily at email@example.com to register now!
When you register for the week’s worth of Kids Camp or Teens Camp events, you are also eligible to attend the Evening Family Fun Activities, which take place each evening at 6:45 PM – 8:45 PM PST.
When registering, please include the following information:
- Name and age of Virtual Camper
- Siblings are welcome to join! Please provide the names and ages of any siblings that will be attending any events
- A completed Photo Release Form – Word Document (alternate formats are available if needed)
- Email address to send the Zoom Links to
- Mailing address – we will be sending certain materials and camp goodies along to all participants!
- Emergency Contact Number
Please note: You must be a member of Blind Beginnings in order to register and to participate in programs. Memberships are annual. You can sign up now if you are not already a member or if your membership has lapsed: https://www.blindbeginnings.